Services Provided By Hutchinson Family Dentistry
We perform preventive and restorative procedures, as well as children's, emergency, and many other services.
- Teeth Cleaning/ Prophylaxis for Adults and Children age 3 up
- Fluoride Treatment for Adults and Children
- Protective Sealants
- Non Surgical Periodontal Therapy- Scaling and Root Planning
- Oral Hygiene Maintenance
- Inlays and Onlays
- Crown and Bridge Restoration
- Implant Restoration
- Partials and Dentures
- Root Canal Treatments
- Trauma Treatments
- Baby Tooth Crowns for children
- Fillings (tooth colored Resin & Amalgams)
- CEREC-Same day Crowns, onlays, & inlays
- Gum Disease/ Periodontal Disease Diagnosis
- Comprehensive Oral Exam
- Digital X-Rays
- Consultation and Treatment Planning with Doctor Hutchinson and Team
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Full Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth Color Restorations
- Dental Care for kids starting at age 3
- Preventive and Restorative Services
- Teeth Cleaning with Fluoride treatment
- Experienced with children’s dentistry
- Nitrous available
Bite guards are available from Hutchinson Family Dentistry and are especially helpful for those who grind their teeth at night. This protects you from losing tooth structure and relaxes your facial muscles preventing headaches and TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction).
Your Safety Comes First!
We want you to feel comfortable and safe while you and your family are in our office, that’s why we put safety first. You can ensure that all necessary instruments have been autoclaved and all means of infection control are met.
- American Dental Association (ADA) Standards
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Standards
- Center of Disease Control (CDC) Standards
Schedule An Appointment
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment.
Words From Hutchinson Family Dental Patients
We are dedicated to providing healthy smiles for the whole family!